Apricot & Mumbai-Spiced Beef Rissoles
with Veggie Fries, Radish Slaw & Garlic Yoghurt
Don’t blink because you will miss these apricot-glazed beef rissoles, rolled in our Mumbai spice, as everyone rushes to get a bite. Veggie fries from the classic potato to the parsnip and carrot are bound to be gone in no time. We won’t keep you waiting any longer, dig in!
Always read product labels for the most up-to-date allergen information. Visit hellofresh.co.nz/foodinfo for allergen and ingredient information. If you have received a substitute ingredient, please be aware allergens may have changed
(Contains Gluten; May be present Peanuts, Tree Nuts, Sesame, milk, Soy. )
Shredded Cabbage Mix
(Contains Milk; )
Mumbai Spice Blend
Not included in your delivery
(Contains Egg; )
white wine vinegar
• Preheat oven to 220°C/200°C fan-forced. • Cut potato, parsnip and carrot into fries. • Place veggie fries on a lined oven tray. Season with salt, drizzle with olive oil and toss to coat. • Bake until tender, 20-25 minutes.
Little cooks: Help toss the veggie fries.
• Meanwhile, thinly slice radish. Finely chop garlic. • In a large frying pan, heat a drizzle of olive oil over medium-high heat. Cook half the garlic until fragrant, 1 minute. • Transfer garlic oil to a small bowl, then add Greek-style yoghurt and stir to combine. Season to taste. Set aside.
• In a medium bowl, combine beef mince, Mumbai spice blend, fine breadcrumbs, the egg and the remaining garlic. • Using damp hands, roll heaped spoonfuls of beef mixture into meatballs (3-4 per person), then flatten to make 2cm-thick rissoles. Transfer to a plate.
Little cooks: Join the fun by helping combine the ingredients and shaping the mixture into rissoles!
• When the fries have 10 minutes remaining, return the frying pan to medium-high heat with a drizzle of olive oil. Cook rissoles in batches, until browned and cooked through, 3-4 minutes each side. • Remove from heat, then add apricot sauce and a splash of water, turning meatballs to coat.
• While the rissoles are cooking, combine shredded cabbage mix, radish and a drizzle of vinegar and olive
• Divide Mumbai beef rissoles, radish slaw and veggie fries between plates. • Serve with garlic yoghurt. Enjoy!