Does it get more decadent than truffles? Well, tonight we’re serving a truffle mayo on the side to accompany the real hard-to-resist superstar, a roasted and seasoned pork tenderloin. Succulent and wrapped in earthy seasoning it’s sure to win the heart of anyone who takes a bite especially when the pork is served with herby nuts and cheesy potatoes.
The current labour shortages have impacted availability of ingredients across the entire food supply chain. As such, what you receive may be slightly different to what’s pictured. Don’t worry, your recipe will be just as delicious!
Always read product labels for the most up-to-date allergen information. Visit hellofresh.co.nz/foodinfo for allergen and ingredient information. If you have received a substitute ingredient, please be aware allergens may have changed
garlic & herb seasoning
roasted hazelnuts(ContainsTree Nuts)
grated Parmesan cheese(ContainsMilk)
Italian truffle mayonnaise(ContainsEggs, Gluten)
tenderised pork fillet
• Preheat oven to 220°C/200°C fan-forced. • In a large bowl, combine tenderised pork fillet, garlic & herb seasoning and a drizzle of olive oil. • In a large frying pan, heat a drizzle of olive oil over high heat. When oil is hot, cook pork, turning, until browned all over, 4 minutes. • Transfer to a lined oven tray and roast for 15-16 minutes for medium, or until cooked to your liking. Remove tray from the oven, then cover pork with foil and set aside to rest for 10 minutes.
• Meanwhile, cut baby potatoes in half. • Place potatoes on a second lined oven tray. Drizzle with olive oil, season with salt and toss to coat. Roast until tender, 20-25 minutes. • In the last 5 minutes of cook time, remove from the oven, then sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese and bake until golden and crispy, 5 minutes.
• While the potatoes are roasting, trim green beans. Roughly chop silverbeet and roasted hazelnuts. Pick herb leaves. Slice lemon into wedges.
• Wipe out and return the frying pan to medium-high heat with a drizzle of olive oil. Toast hazelnuts and herbs, tossing, until fragrant, 1-2 minutes. Transfer to a bowl and set aside.
• When the potatoes have 5 minutes remaining, return the frying pan to medium-high heat with a drizzle of olive oil. Cook green beans until tender, 4-5 minutes. • Add silverbeet and cook until softened, 1-2 minutes. • Add a squeeze of lemon juice, season to taste and stir to combine.
• Slice herby pork tenderloin. • Divide pork, cheesy baby potatoes and greens between plates. • Sprinkle pork with herb and hazelnut topping. • Serve with Italian truffle mayonnaise, onion chutney and any remaining lemon wedges. Enjoy!