Beef Cheeseburger, Pork Sausage & Chicken BBQ Pack
with Grilled Haloumi, Courgette, Creamy Slaw & Mixed Salad | Serves 4
There’s no better way to enjoy the summer than with friends and family by the barbeque. Gather your mates, fire up the barbie and enjoy this delicious feast! For meat lovers, take a big bite out of a hearty cheeseburger, grilled to smokey perfection alongside herbed pork sausages and succulent chicken thigh. To complete this pack, we’ve got you covered with an array of grilled and fresh sides like haloumi, courgette and a refreshing leafy salad. The best thing about this pack is you can customise it your way. Go for your life!
Always read product labels for the most up-to-date allergen information. Visit hellofresh.co.nz/foodinfo for allergen and ingredient information. If you have received a substitute ingredient, please be aware allergens may have changed
(Contains Gluten; May be present Peanuts, Tree Nuts, Sesame, milk, Soy. )
garlic & herb seasoning
herbed pork sausages
(Contains Gluten, sulphites; )
(Contains Milk; )
(Contains Egg, Gluten, Milk, Soy; May be present Peanuts, Tree Nuts, traces of sulphites, Sesame. )
(Contains Egg; )
mixed salad leaves
dill & parsley mayonnaise
(Contains Egg, Soy; )
shredded Cheddar cheese
(Contains Milk; )
Not included in your delivery
(Contains Egg; )
• Preheat BBQ to medium-high heat. • In a medium bowl, combine beef mince, fine breadcrumbs, Aussie spice blend and the eggs. • Using damp hands, shape beef mixture into 4 evenly sized patties, slightly larger than your burger buns. • In a medium bowl, combine garlic & herb seasoning and a drizzle of olive oil. Add chicken thigh and turn to coat.
• When BBQ is hot, grill herbed pork sausages, turning occasionally, until cooked through and slightly charred, 10-15 minutes. • Meanwhile, grill chicken, turning occasionally, until charred and cooked through, 8-12 minutes. • Grill beef patties until just cooked through, 4-5 minutes each side. • In the last 1-2 minutes of cook time, sprinkle shredded Cheddar cheese over beef patties and close the BBQ lid (or cover with foil) so the cheese melts. Transfer everything to a serving platter and cover to keep warm.
• Meanwhile, thinly slice onion. Thinly slice courgette into ribbons lengthways. Cut haloumi into slices. Slice burger buns in half. • In a small bowl, combine onion and a drizzle of olive oil. • In a large bowl, combine courgette, a drizzle of olive oil and a pinch of salt and pepper. • Grill courgette until charred and tender, 3-5 minutes each side. Transfer to a serving bowl. Add a drizzle of vinegar, tossing to combine. Cover to keep warm and set aside. • Grill onions on a flat plate, until tender, 4-5 minutes. Transfer to a serving bowl. Cover and set aside.
• Add haloumi to BBQ flat plate and grill until golden brown, 2-3 minutes each side. • Meanwhile, grill burger buns, cut-side down, until lightly golden, 1-2 minutes. • When done, transfer haloumi and buns to serving plates.
TIP: Avoid using the grill plate to cook your haloumi in case it gets stuck!
• Thinly slice tomato. • In a second medium bowl, combine slaw mix and mayonnaise. • In a third medium bowl, combine mixed salad leaves, a drizzle of vinegar and olive oil. Season to taste.
• Slice grilled chicken. • Spread burger buns with dill & parsley mayonnaise. Top with a beef patty, some tomato and dressed salad leaves. • Bring everything to the table to serve. TIP: Customise your burger by using slaw or adding haloumi!