Pork & Leek Sausage Rolls
with Onion Chutney
Always read product labels for the most up-to-date allergen information. Visit hellofresh.co.nz/foodinfo for allergen and ingredient information. If you have received a substitute ingredient, please be aware allergens may have changed
garlic & herb seasoning
(Contains Gluten; May be present Peanuts, Tree Nuts, Sesame, milk, Soy. )
(Contains Gluten; )
mixed sesame seeds
(Contains Sesame; )
(Contains sulphites; )
Not included in your delivery
(Contains Egg; )
• Preheat oven to 220°C/200°C fan-forced. • Thinly slice white and light green parts of the leek. • Heat a large frying pan over medium-high heat with a drizzle of olive oil. Cook leek, stirring, until softened, 4-5 minutes
• In a large bowl, combine pork mince, leek, garlic & herb seasoning, egg (for the filling), fine breadcrumbs and a pinch of salt and pepper.
• On a flat surface, evenly stack 5 sheets of filo pastry with a drizzle of olive oil between each layer. Spoon the pork mixture down the long side of the filo sheet, then roll the over into a sausage shape.
• Place the egg (for the wash) in a small bowl and mix with a fork. • Cut sausage rolls into 8 even pieces. • Brush egg wash over the top of sausage rolls. Sprinkle over a pinch of mixed sesame seeds.
• Place sausage rolls, 3cm apart on a lined oven tray. Bake until golden, 30-35 minutes.
• Serve pork and leek sausage rolls with onion chutney. Enjoy!