Double Caribbean Chicken & Roasted Veggies
with Cucumber Salad & Aioli
We're using our mild Caribbean jerk seasoning to give the classic combo of chicken and veggies some Jamaican mojo. Colourful veggies with salad and creamy aioli bring added excitement to this devilishly delicious dish.
Always read product labels for the most up-to-date allergen information. Visit hellofresh.co.nz/foodinfo for allergen and ingredient information. If you have received a substitute ingredient, please be aware allergens may have changed
Mild Caribbean Jerk Seasoning
baby spinach leaves
(Contains Egg; )
Not included in your delivery
white wine vinegar
• Preheat oven to 240°C/220°C fan-forced. • Cut potato and carrot into bite-sized chunks. Cut beetroot into small chunks. • Place veggies on a lined oven tray. Drizzle with olive oil and season salt and pepper. Toss to coat, spread out evenly, then roast until tender, 25-30 minutes.
TIP: Beetroot stays firm when cooked. It's done when you can pierce it with a fork.
• While the veggies are roasting, thinly slice cucumber.
• In a large bowl, combine mild Caribbean jerk seasoning and a drizzle of olive oil. Season with salt, then add chicken thigh and turn to coat.
• In a large frying pan, heat a drizzle of olive oil over medium-high heat. Cook chicken in batches, until browned, 2 minutes each side. • Transfer chicken to a lined oven tray and bake until cooked through, 12-14 minutes.
TIP: The chicken is cooked through when it's no longer pink inside.
• Meanwhile, add baby spinach leaves in a large bowl, along with cucumber and a drizzle of white wine vinegar and olive oil. Season to taste and toss to combine.
• Slice Caribbean chicken. • Divide roasted veggies and cucumber salad between plates. Top with chicken, spooning over any resting juices. • Serve with mayonnaise. Enjoy!