Cheesy Beef Burger & Fries
with Onion Chutney & Mayonnaise
Get your napkins ready – this is one seriously juicy burger! We've loaded it with flavour, from the caramelised onion chutney to the mayo and melted Cheddar, so that every bite will take you to your happy place.
Always read product labels for the most up-to-date allergen information. Visit hellofresh.co.nz/foodinfo for allergen and ingredient information. If you have received a substitute ingredient, please be aware allergens may have changed
(Contains sulphites; )
(Contains Gluten; May be present Peanuts, Tree Nuts, Sesame, milk, Soy. )
Aussie spice blend
(Contains Egg, Gluten, Milk, Soy; May be present Peanuts, Tree Nuts, traces of sulphites, Sesame. )
shredded Cheddar cheese
(Contains Milk; )
mixed salad leaves
(Contains Egg; )
Not included in your delivery
(Contains Egg; )
• Preheat oven to 240°C/220°C fan-forced. Cut potato into fries. Thinly slice tomato into rounds.
• Place fries on a lined oven tray. Drizzle generously with olive oil, season with salt and pepper and toss to coat. Spread out evenly and bake until tender, 20-25 minutes.
• Meanwhile, combine beef mince, fine breadcrumbs, the egg and Aussie spice blend in a large bowl, then season with pepper. • Using damp hands, shape beef mixture into 2cm-thick patties (1 per person).
Little cooks: Join the fun by helping combine the ingredients and shaping the mixture into patties!
• In a large frying pan, heat a drizzle of olive oil over medium-high heat. Cook patties until just cooked through, 4-5 minutes each side. • In the last 1-2 minutes of cook time, sprinkle shredded Cheddar cheese over patties and cover with a lid (or foil) so cheese melts.
• While the patties are cooking, halve burger buns and bake directly on a wire oven rack until heated through, 2-3 minutes.
• Spread mayonnaise over burger bun bases. Top with some mixed salad leaves, a cheesy beef patty, some onion chutney and tomato. • Serve with fries. Enjoy!
Little cooks: Take the lead and help build the burgers!