Sticky Onion Chutney Beef Strips
with Roasted Veggies & Hollandaise
Here’s a hearty beef bowl that draws inspiration from countless cuisines and brings it straight to your table. Herby beef strips, coated in a sweet chutney meets roast veggie toss, and there’s a dollop of hollandaise to finish it off.
This recipe is under 650kcal per serving and under 40g carbohydrates per serving.
Always read product labels for the most up-to-date allergen information. Visit hellofresh.co.nz/foodinfo for allergen and ingredient information. If you have received a substitute ingredient, please be aware allergens may have changed
Garlic & Herb Seasoning
(Contains sulphites; )
baby spinach leaves
(Contains Egg; )
Not included in your delivery
(Contains Milk; )
• Preheat oven to 240°C/220°C fan-forced. • Cut potato, capsicum and carrot into bite-sized chunks. Finely chop garlic. • In a medium bowl, combine beef strips, garlic & herb seasoning and a drizzle of olive oil.
• Place potato, capsicum and carrot on a lined oven tray. Drizzle with olive oil, season with salt and toss to coat. Spread out evenly, then roast until tender, 20-25 minutes. Allow to cool slightly.
TIP: If your oven tray is crowded, divide between two trays.
• When the veggies have 5 minutes cook time remaining, heat a large frying pan over high heat with a drizzle of olive oil. • When oil is hot, cook beef strips in batches, until browned and cooked through, 1-2 minutes. • Return all beef to the pan, then stir through garlic
• Remove pan from the heat, then add onion chutney and the butter. Toss beef to coat.
• When the roasted veggies have cooled slightly, add baby spinach leaves to the tray and gently toss to combine.
• Roughly chop parsley. • Divide roasted veggies between bowls, then top with sticky chutney beef strips. • Drizzle with hollandaise and garnish with parsley to serve. Enjoy!