Classic Roast Chicken & Peppercorn Hollandaise
with Mash & Prosciutto Greens
Always read product labels for the most up-to-date allergen information. Visit hellofresh.co.nz/foodinfo for allergen and ingredient information. If you have received a substitute ingredient, please be aware allergens may have changed
(Contains Egg; )
Not included in your delivery
(Contains Milk; )
(Contains Milk; )
• Preheat oven to 240°C/220°C fan-forced. Season half chicken with a good pinch of salt and pepper. • In a large frying pan, heat a drizzle of olive oil over medium-high heat. Cook chicken, skin-side down, until browned, 5 minutes each side. • Meanwhile, combine Aussie spice blend and a drizzle of olive oil in a small bowl. • Transfer chicken to a lined oven tray, then top with spice mixture. Roast chicken until cooked through, 35-45 minutes. Set aside to rest, 5-10 minutes.
TIP: Chicken is cooked through when it's no longer pink inside.
• While the chicken is cooking, bring a medium saucepan of salted water to the boil. • Peel potato and cut into bite-sized chunks. Slice any large stalks of baby broccoli in half lengthways. Trim the asparagus. • SPICY! Peppercorns can be spicy, use less if you're sensitive to heat! Crush black peppercorns (see ingredients) with a mortar and pestle, or in their sachet using a rolling pin. • Roughly chop prosciutto (see ingredients).
• Cook potato in the boiling water, over high heat, until easily pierced with a fork, 12-15 minutes. • In the last 7 minutes of cook time, place a colander or steamer basket on top, then add baby broccoli and asparagus. • Cover with a lid, then steam until greens are tender and potatoes can be easily pierced with a fork, 6-7 minutes. Transfer veggies to a bowl. Season, then set taste. • When the potato is done, drain and return to the saucepan. Add the milk, half the butter and a generous pinch of salt. Mash until smooth. Cover to keep warm.
• Return the frying pan to medium-high heat with a drizzle of olive oil. Cook prosciutto until golden, 2-3 minutes. Transfer to bowl with the steamed veggies and toss to combine.
• Return the frying pan to medium heat with a drizzle of olive oil. Cook peppercorns until fragrant, 1 minute. • Remove pan from heat, then stir through hollandaise and a splash of water. Season to taste with salt.
• Slice the roast chicken. • Divide mash and prosciutto greens between plates. Top with chicken and peppercorn hollandaise. • Tear over parsley to serve. Enjoy!