Comforting Beef Rump & Garlic Cauliflower Rice
with Roasted Veggies & Dill-Parsley Mayonnaise
Our Aussie spice blend has done it again, a flavoursome dinner that will have everyone coming back for more. Coated on beef rump then drizzled in a herby mayo that’s been infused with garlic for extra bite. All on a roast veggie cauliflower rice, it’s going to become another winning dinner.
This recipe is under 650kcal per serving and under 30g carbohydrates per serving.
Unfortunately, this week's turnip was in short supply, so we've replaced it with beetroot. Don't worry, the recipe will be just as delicious, just be sure to follow your recipe card!
Always read product labels for the most up-to-date allergen information. Visit hellofresh.co.nz/foodinfo for allergen and ingredient information. If you have received a substitute ingredient, please be aware allergens may have changed
zesty chilli salt
dill & parsley mayonnaise
(Contains Egg, Soy; )
Aussie spice blend
Not included in your delivery
• Preheat oven to 240°C/220°C fan-forced. • Cut carrot and white beetroot into bite-sized chunks. • Place veggies on a lined oven tray. Drizzle with olive oil, season with salt and toss to coat. Spread out evenly, then roast until tender, 25-30 minutes.
• Meanwhile, finely chop garlic. Place beef rump between two sheets of baking paper. Pound beef with a meat mallet or rolling pin until slightly flattened. • In a medium bowl, combine beef, Aussie spice blend and a drizzle of olive oil. Set aside.
• When veggies have 10 minutes remaining, return frying pan to medium-high heat with a drizzle of olive oil. Cook garlic, until fragrant, 1 minute. • Add cauliflower rice and cook until softened, 2-4 minutes. Season to taste. Transfer to a large bowl and cover to keep warm.
• Return the frying pan to high heat with a drizzle of olive oil. When oil is hot, cook beef, turning, for 5-6 minutes (depending on thickness), or until cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate to rest.
TIP: The spice blend will char slightly in the pan, this adds to the flavour!
• When the veggies are done, transfer them to the bowl with cauliflower rice. • Add baby kale, zesty chilli salt (see ingredients) and a drizzle of olive oil. Season to taste and stir to combine.
• Slice beef into strips. • Divide cauliflower rice with roasted veggies between bowls. Top with spiced beef. • Drizzle over dill & parsley mayonnaise to serve. Enjoy!