[xmas ] NZ Roast Garlic & Rosemary Butter Potatoes
with Honey-Thyme Baby Rainbow Carrots [M]
Always read product labels for the most up-to-date allergen information. Visit hellofresh.co.nz/foodinfo for allergen and ingredient information. If you have received a substitute ingredient, please be aware allergens may have changed
baby rainbow carrots
(Contains Tree Nuts; May be present Gluten, Peanuts, Sesame, milk, Soy. )
Not included in your delivery
(Contains Milk; )
• Preheat oven to 240°C/220°C fan-forced. • Cut potatoes into bite-size chunks. • Trim green tops from baby rainbow carrots, then scrub carrots clean. Halve any thicker carrots lengthways.
• Using the flat side of a knife, gently crush garlic cloves leaving them in their skin. • Pick rosemary and thyme leaves. • Place the butter in a small heatproof bowl, then microwave in 10 second bursts until melted. Add rosemary and stir to combine.
• Place carrots and thyme leaves on a lined oven tray. Drizzle with olive oil and season with a generous pinch of salt and pepper. • Toss to coat, then spread out evenly over tray.
• Place potatoes and garlic cloves on a second lined oven tray. • Drizzle over rosemary butter, season with salt and pepper and toss to coat. Spread out evenly over tray.
• Place both trays in oven, with carrots on the bottom rack, and roast veggies until golden and tender, 25-30 minutes. • When the carrots are done, add the honey and toss to coat.
TIP: The carrots may be done earlier than the potatoes so keep an eye on them.
• Roughly chop roasted almonds. • Transfer roasted garlic and rosemary butter potatoes to a serving bowl. Transfer honey-thyme baby rainbow carrots to a serving platter. • Sprinkle almonds over carrots to serve. Enjoy!