Quick Korean-Style Sesame Beef Tacos
with Garlic Aioli
Winner, winner, Korean dinner – this Asian take on tacos combines silky garlic aioli with herbs and a fresh salad. Tender beef strips marinated in soy sauce and honey are what make these tacos really sizzle!
Always read product labels for the most up-to-date allergen information. Visit hellofresh.co.nz/foodinfo for allergen and ingredient information. If you have received a substitute ingredient, please be aware allergens may have changed
(Contains Sesame; )
shredded cabbage mix
mini flour tortillas
(Contains Gluten; )
(Contains Egg, Soy; )
Not included in your delivery
(Contains Gluten, Soy; )
• Finely chop the garlic. • In a medium bowl, combine garlic, the soy sauce, honey and sesame seeds. Add beef strips and toss to coat. Set aside to marinate.
TIP: If you have time, marinate the beef for at least 15 minutes to enhance the flavour and increase tenderness.
• Grate the carrot. Thinly slice pear. Roughly chop coriander.
• In a second medium bowl, combine carrot, pear and shredded cabbage mix. Season with salt and pepper and toss to coat. Set aside.
Little cooks: Kids can help toss the salad!
• In a large frying pan, heat a drizzle of olive oil over high heat. • When the oil is hot, cook beef strips in batches, tossing, until browned and cooked through, 1-2 minutes. Transfer to a plate.
TIP: Cooking the meat in batches over a high heat helps keep it tender.
• Meanwhile, microwave mini flour tortillas on a plate in 10 second bursts, until warmed through.
• Bring everything to the table to serve. • Spread some garlic aioli over tortillas and top with some salad and Korean-style sesame beef. • Garnish with coriander to serve. Enjoy!
Little cooks: Take the lead and help build the tacos!