Bacon & Parsley Crumbed Pork Tenderloin
with Parmesan Roast Potatoes, Pear Salad & Mayonnaise
A pub-style dinner demands all the works, like a herby bacon topping to go on crumbed pork. Working its way up to being our favourite addition are the sliced and roasted cheesy potatoes, they really make your mouth water!
Always read product labels for the most up-to-date allergen information. Visit hellofresh.co.nz/foodinfo for allergen and ingredient information. If you have received a substitute ingredient, please be aware allergens may have changed
tenderised pork fillet
grated Parmesan cheese
(Contains Milk; )
(Contains Gluten; May be present Peanuts, Tree Nuts, milk, Soy, Sesame. )
(Contains Egg; )
Not included in your delivery
• Preheat oven to 220°C/200°C fan-forced. • In a large frying pan, heat a drizzle of olive oil over high heat. • Season tenderised pork fillet all over with salt and pepper, then add to the hot pan. Cook pork, turning, until browned all over, 4 minutes.
• Transfer seared pork to a lined oven tray. • Roast pork for 15-16 minutes for medium, or until cooked to your liking. • Remove from oven, cover with foil and rest for 10 minutes.
TIP: Pork can be served slightly blushing pink in the centre.
• While the pork is roasting, thinly slice potato into rounds. • Place potato on a second lined oven tray. Drizzle with olive oil, season with salt and sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese. • Roast until tender, 20-25 minutes.
• While the potato is roasting, thinly slice pear. Finely chop onion (see ingredients). Finely chop garlic. Roughly chop parsley. • Return the frying pan to medium-high heat with a drizzle of olive oil. Cook onion and diced bacon, breaking up bacon with a spoon, until tender, 5-7 minutes. • Add panko breadcrumbs (see ingredients), parsley and garlic. Cook, stirring, until fragrant and golden brown, 2-3 minutes. Transfer to a bowl.
• While the pork is resting, combine a drizzle of balsamic vinegar and olive oil in a medium bowl. Add pear and rocket leaves. • Season, then toss to combine.
• Slice the pork. • Divide pork (plus any resting juices!), Parmesan potatoes and pear salad between plates. • Top pork with bacon-parsley crumb. • Serve with mayonnaise. Enjoy!