Seared Pork & Herby Hollandaise
with Roast Potato Chunks & Apple Slaw
Hello, did someone call for one amazing pork dinner special? We are ready to serve you up one with a herby hollandaise for a fragrant sauce and the roast potatoes boost this experience up to a five-star level. We recommend you dig in straight away!
This recipe is under 650kcal per serving and under 30g carbohydrates per serving.
Always read product labels for the most up-to-date allergen information. Visit hellofresh.co.nz/foodinfo for allergen and ingredient information. If you have received a substitute ingredient, please be aware allergens may have changed
Garlic & Herb Seasoning
pork loin steaks
(Contains Egg; )
Not included in your delivery
white wine vinegar
• Preheat oven to 240°C/220°C fan-forced. • Cut potato into bite-sized chunks. • Place potato on a lined oven tray. Drizzle with olive oil, season with salt and toss to coat. Spread out evenly, then roast until tender, 20-25 minutes.
Little cooks: Kids can help toss the potato chunks.
• Meanwhile, thinly slice radish. Thinly slice apple into sticks. Finely chop parsley. Zest lemon, then slice into wedges. • In a medium bowl, combine garlic & herb seasoning (see ingredients), pork loin steaks and a drizzle of olive oil.
Little cooks: Under adult supervision, older kids can help grate the zest.
• In a large frying pan, heat a drizzle of olive oil over medium-high heat. When oil is hot, cook pork until cooked through, 3-4 minutes each side (cook in batches if your pan is getting crowded). • Transfer to a plate, cover and rest for 5 minutes.
TIP: The spice blend will char slightly in the pan, this adds to the flavour!
• Meanwhile, combine slaw mix, radish, apple and a drizzle of white wine vinegar and olive oil in a second medium bowl. Season to taste.
• While the pork is resting, combine hollandaise, parsley, lemon zest and a squeeze of lemon juice in a small bowl. Season to taste.
• Slice the seared pork. • Divide pork, roast potato chunks and apple slaw between plates. Top pork with herby hollandaise. • Serve with any remaining lemon wedges. Enjoy!