Quick Korean-Style Sesame Prawn Tacos
with Garlic Aioli
Winner, winner, Korean dinner – this Asian take on tacos combines silky garlic aioli with herbs and a fresh salad. Fresh prawns are marinated in soy sauce and honey are what make these tacos really sizzle!
This recipe is under 650kcal per serving.
Always read product labels for the most up-to-date allergen information. Visit hellofresh.co.nz/foodinfo for allergen and ingredient information. If you have received a substitute ingredient, please be aware allergens may have changed
(Contains Sesame; )
(Contains Crustacean/Crustacé; )
Shredded Cabbage Mix
Mini Flour Tortillas
(Contains Gluten; )
(Contains Egg, Soy; )
Not included in your delivery
(Contains Gluten, Soy; )
• Finely chop the garlic. • In a medium bowl, combine garlic, the soy sauce, honey and sesame seeds. Add peeled prawns and toss to coat. Set aside to marinate.
• Grate the carrot. Thinly slice pear. Roughly chop coriander.
• In a second medium bowl, combine carrot, pear and shredded cabbage mix. Season with salt and pepper and toss to coat. Set aside.
Little cooks: Kids can help toss the salad!
• In a large frying pan, heat a drizzle of olive oil over medium-high heat. • Cook prawns, tossing, until pink and starting to curl up, 3-4 minutes. Transfer to a plate.
• Meanwhile, microwave mini flour tortillas on a plate in 10 second bursts, until warmed through.
• Bring everything to the table to serve. • Spread some garlic aioli over tortillas and top with some salad and Korean-style sesame prawns. • Garnish with coriander to serve. Enjoy!
Little cooks: Take the lead and help build the tacos!