Onion Chutney-Glazed Chicken
with Roasted Veggies & Dill-Parsley Mayo
An onion chutney is truly an all-rounder. It can go with anything, so why not try it with golden seared chicken? It’s going to blow your mind with the sweet and sticky tastes on top of a roast veggie toss. It’s another win for onion chutney!
This recipe is under 650kcal per serving.
Always read product labels for the most up-to-date allergen information. Visit hellofresh.co.nz/foodinfo for allergen and ingredient information. If you have received a substitute ingredient, please be aware allergens may have changed
Aussie Spice Blend
(Contains sulphites; )
Mixed Salad Leaves
Dill & Parsley Mayonnaise
(Contains Egg, Soy; )
Not included in your delivery
(Contains Milk; )
• Preheat oven to 240°C/220°C fan-forced. Cut potato and carrot into bite-sized chunks. • Place veggies on a lined oven tray. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Toss to coat, spread out evenly, then roast until tender, 20-25 minutes.
• While the veggies are roasting, roughly chop tomato. Finely chop garlic and parsley leaves. • In a medium bowl, combine Aussie spice blend and a drizzle of olive oil. Add chicken thigh and turn to coat.
Little cooks: Kids can help pick the herbs from the stems.
• In a small bowl, combine garlic, parsley, the water and onion chutney. Season and set aside.
Little cooks: Kids can help combine the ingredients for the glaze.
• In a large frying pan, heat the butter and a drizzle of olive oil over medium-high heat. Cook chicken, turning occasionally, until browned and cooked through, 14-16 minutes. • Add the onion chutney mixture and cook until thickened, 1 minute. Turn chicken to coat. Remove pan from the heat.
TIP: The chicken is cooked through when it's no longer pink inside.
• Meanwhile, combine the balsamic vinegar and a drizzle of olive oil in a large bowl. Season, then add mixed salad leaves and tomato. Toss to coat.
• Slice onion chutney-glazed chicken. • Divide chicken and roasted veggies between plates. • Serve with garden salad and dill & parsley mayonnaise. Enjoy!