Mustard & Apricot-Glazed John Dory
with Roast Veggie Toss & Garlic Aioli
Fruity sauces are amazing when they are coated over a fresh white fish. The best of them all is this apricot sauce! We wonder what would happen if it was added to a mustard glaze? There’s only one way to find out!
Always read product labels for the most up-to-date allergen information. Visit hellofresh.co.nz/foodinfo for allergen and ingredient information. If you have received a substitute ingredient, please be aware allergens may have changed
(Contains sulphites; )
baby spinach leaves
(Contains Egg, Soy; )
Aussie Spice Blend
John Dory Fillets
(Contains fish; )
Not included in your delivery
vinegar (balsamic or white wine)
• Preheat oven to 220°C/200°C fan-forced. • Thinly slice carrot and potato into sticks. Thinly slice beetroot into wedges.
• Place veggies on a lined oven tray. Drizzle with olive oil, season with salt and toss to coat. • Spread out evenly, then roast until tender, 25-30 minutes.
• Meanwhile, discard any liquid from fish fillet packaging. Slice fish in half crossways to get 1 piece per person. • In a medium bowl, gently combine Aussie spice blend, fish and a drizzle of olive oil.
• When the veggies have 10 minutes remaining, heat a large frying pan over medium-high heat with a drizzle of olive oil. When oil is hot, cook fish in batches until just cooked through, 5-6 minutes each side. • Remove pan from heat, add apricot sauce, dijon mustard (see ingredients) and a splash of water, gently turning fish to coat.
• When the veggies are done, remove tray from oven, then add baby spinach leaves and a drizzle of vinegar. Toss to combine and season to taste.
• Divide roast veggie toss between plates. • Top with white fish, spooning over any remaining mustard-apricot glaze from the pan. • Drizzle garlic aioli over to serve. Enjoy!