Garlic Prawn & Chorizo Tacos
with Cucumber, Cos Salad & Chipotle Aioli
Jazz up taco night by kicking things off with a layer of chipotle aioli. We’re keeping the grooves alive by busting out our best move - chorizo and garlicky prawns. Let your tastebuds dance the night away.
Always read product labels for the most up-to-date allergen information. Visit hellofresh.co.nz/foodinfo for allergen and ingredient information. If you have received a substitute ingredient, please be aware allergens may have changed
(Contains Crustacean/Crustacé; )
Mild Chipotle Sauce
(Contains Egg, Soy; )
Mini Flour Tortillas
(Contains Gluten; )
Not included in your delivery
• Finely chop garlic. Slice cucumber into thin sticks. Roughly chop cos lettuce. Slice lemon (see ingredients) into wedges. Thinly slice spring onion. • Finely chop mild chorizo (see ingredients).
• In a large frying pan, heat a drizzle of olive oil over medium-high heat. • Cook peeled prawns and chorizo, tossing, until prawns are pink and starting to curl up, 3-4 minutes.
• Add garlic and cook until fragrant, 1 minute. • Remove pan from heat, add the honey and toss to combine.
• SPICY! This is a mild sauce, but use less if you're sensitive to heat! Meanwhile, combine mild chipotle sauce and garlic aioli in a small bowl. Set aside. • In a large bowl, combine cos lettuce, a generous squeeze of lemon juice and a drizzle of olive oil. Season to taste.
• Microwave mini flour tortillas on a plate in 10 second bursts until warmed through.
• Bring everything to the table to serve. • Build your tacos by topping with some chipotle aioli, cos lettuce, cucumber, garlic prawns and chorizo and spring onion. • Serve with any remaining lemon wedges. Enjoy!