Beef Meatballs & Lemony Roast Veggie Toss
with Capsicum Relish Hollandaise
We heard there’s new meatballs in town and everyone is going wild for them, how could we resist either when they’re beef meatballs. People said that they arrived on the scene with a smokey capsicum relish hollandaise. And have you seen the roast veggies, they’re super zesty and lemony. This dinner sure is the talk of the town!
Always read product labels for the most up-to-date allergen information. Visit hellofresh.co.nz/foodinfo for allergen and ingredient information. If you have received a substitute ingredient, please be aware allergens may have changed
Garlic & Herb Seasoning
(Contains Gluten; May be present Peanuts, Tree Nuts, Sesame, milk, Soy. )
Chargrilled Capsicum Relish
(Contains sulphites; )
(Contains Egg; )
Aussie Spice Blend
Not included in your delivery
(Contains Egg; )
• Preheat oven to 240°C/220°C fan-forced. • Peel potato and cut into bite-sized chunks. Cut parsnip into bite-sized chunks. Cut beetroot into 1cm chunks. Thickly slice leek.
• Place veggies on a lined oven tray and sprinkle over garlic & herb seasoning. Drizzle generously with olive oil, season with salt and pepper and toss to coat. • Spread out evenly and roast until tender, 20-25 minutes.
TIP: If your oven tray is crowded, divide between two trays.
• Meanwhile, combine beef mince, fine breadcrumbs, the egg and Aussie spice blend in a medium bowl. • Using damp hands, roll heaped spoonfuls of beef mixture into small meatballs (4-5 per person). Transfer to a plate.
Little cooks: Join the fun by helping combine the ingredients and shaping the mixture into meatballs!
• Heat a large frying pan over medium-high heat with a generous drizzle of olive oil. • Cook meatballs, turning, until browned and cooked through, 8-10 minutes (cook in batches if your pan is getting crowded). • Remove pan from heat, then add honey and gently toss to coat.
• Meanwhile, slice lemon into wedges. • Add a generous squeeze of lemon juice to the tray with the veggies and toss to combine. • In a small bowl, combine chargrilled capsicum relish and hollandaise. Season to taste.
Little cooks: Easy peasy, lemon squeezy! Kids can squeeze the lemon over the salad.
• Divide lemony roast veggie toss between plates. Top with beef meatballs and drizzle with capsicum relish hollandaise. • Tear over parsley and serve with any remaining lemon wedges. Enjoy!