Thai recipes are known for their balance of sweet, salty, sour and spicy flavours - and these HelloFresh recipes are no exception. Enjoy the exciting flavours of these easy-to-prepare dishes, and learn new Thai cooking techniques along the way.
Results for undefined
Get excited every evening!
Eat better. Every day.
What are you looking for?
Get inspired by our Thai recipes!
10 Delicious Thai Street Foods
Every year, tens of millions of travelers visit Thailand to explore the beaches, experience the culture and, of course, indulge in delicious Thai food. No matter where you go, streets in Thailand are lined with vendors cooking up an array of aromatic Thai recipes that look and smell as good as they taste. Here are our favorite Thai street food dishes every visitor should try.
- Som Tam
- a spicy papaya salad served with dried shrimp, tomatoes, peanuts and a lot of chili.
- Pad Thai
- a classic Thai recipe made from fried noodles, egg, meat, bean sprouts, peanuts and lime.
- Sai Ooah
- a spicy pork sausage commonly sold by street vendors in Northern Thailand.
- Pad See Eiw
- wide rice noodles served with soy sauce, Chinese broccoli or cabbage and fried chicken or beef.
- Kao Niew Ma Muang
- a Thai dessert recipe made from mango, coconut milk and sticky rice.
- Tom Yum Goong
- a spicy soup with prawns, tomatoes, mushrooms, lemongrass and Thai spices.
- Gai Pad Met Ma Muang
- a sweet and sour dish of fried chicken, vegetables and cashew nuts.
- Pak Boong
- also called morning glory, this Thai vegetable is similar to spinach and is served with chili, garlic and oyster sauce.
- Pat Ka Phrao
- a stir-fry with minced chicken or pork, Thai basil, rice and a fried egg.
- Poh Pia Tod
- deep-fried spring rolls made with rice paper and different fillings.
Save money and time on your meals
Get delicious recipes and all ingredients fresh on your doorstep every week!